Call today for help! Recovery is possible.
We offer evaluations for patients at all of our locations including the UF Health Florida Recovery Center in Gainesville, Tampa, Orlando, Vero Beach and Jacksonville. Patients can be referred by physician or are welcome to call and schedule an appointment. During an initial evaluation, an addiction medicine doctor will determine the appropriate treatment plan and level of care necessary for the best outcome.
Office-based opioid treatment now available
Our addiction psychiatrists can safely treat opioid-addicted patients with an effective combination of therapy and medication. Ideal candidates for office-based opioid therapy are individuals who:
- have been objectively diagnosed with opioid addiction
- are willing to follow safety precautions for treatment
- can be expected to comply with the treatment
- have no contraindications to buprenorphine therapy
- who agree to buprenorphine treatment after a review of treatment options
To learn more about buprenorphine treatment options, call 352.265.HELP(4357).