Call today for help! Recovery is possible.
We offer comprehensive evaluations at all of our locations including UF Health Florida Recovery Center in Gainesville, Tampa, Orlando, Vero Beach and Jacksonville. People can be referred by a physician or are welcome to call and schedule an appointment on their own. During an initial evaluation, an addiction medicine doctor will determine the appropriate drug treatment or alcohol treatment plan and what level of care is necessary for the best recovery outcome.
Office-based opiate addiction treatment now available in Gainesville.
Our UF addiction psychiatrists in Gainesville can safely treat people with opiate addictions with an effective combination of therapy and medication. Ideal candidates for office-based opiate addiction therapy are people who:
- have been objectively diagnosed with an opiate addiction
- are willing to follow safety precautions for drug treatment
- can be expected to comply with the drug treatment
- have no contraindications to buprenorphine therapy
- who agree to buprenorphine treatment after a review of treatment options
To learn more about buprenorphine treatment options, call 352.265.HELP(4357).