Call today for help! Recovery is possible.
Recovering physicians and staff at the Florida Recovery Center understand the addict and the alcoholic because of first-hand experience. University of Florida researchers and physicians practice the bench-to-bedside philosophy by implementing the latest discoveries in the field of addiction medicine.
- Led by renowned University of Florida addiction specialist Scott Teitelbaum, M.D., F.A.A.P., F.A.S.A.M, our program ranks among the best addiction treatment centers in the country.
- Our partnership with the University of Florida College of Medicine Department of Psychiatry keeps us connected to leading-edge research and allows for consults and treatment of dual diagnoses.
- UF physicians specializing in addiction medicine and addiction psychiatry direct our programs.
- Specialized recovery groups focus on the unique needs of healthcare and business professionals.
- Physicians are involved and oversee partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs.
- Patients receive personalized attention due to the size of our program.
- Our staff is personally committed to the 12-step and spiritual approach to recovery.
- We have a strong professional recovery community.
- We have the largest training program for addiction medicine specialists, including the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) and the American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry (AAAP), in the nation.
- UF physicians and staff at the Florida Recovery Center have the unique ability to deal with complex medical issues, including acute addiction episodes, detoxification from multiple drugs, management of chronic pain and co-occurring disorders such as addiction combined with depression.