Call today for help! Recovery is possible.
The Florida Recovery Center has the largest academic addiction team of any of the addiction centers in Florida and the nation that provide treatment, advocacy, education and research in support of those who seek recovery from addiction.
Guiding Principles of the Florida Recovery Center
- Addiction is a brain disease.
- Addiction affects body, mind and spirit.
- Addiction damages the family unit.
- Consequences of addiction impact all relationships and the workplace.
- Shame and denial hinder recovery.
- Treatment works. The negative outcomes of addiction can be prevented with intervention.
- We believe that through multidisciplinary assessment, state-of-the-art treatment protocols, 12-step facilitation with cognitive behavioral therapies and family therapy, we can help patients recover.
- We offer inpatient and outpatient services for patients and their families.
- We are fully licensed and accredited by the Joint Commission.