Our University of Florida addiction medicine faculty and staff are invited to address a variety of addiction-related specialties and sub-specialties and introduce new and interesting developments.
The objective of the program is to update physicians and health care personnel on developing trends and techniques in addiction medicine.
When? Watch on your lunch hour…
FRC Wednesdays at Noon: Addiction Medicine CME Presentations take place on scheduled Wednesdays from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. (ET) via live webcast.
For Physicians and Licensed Clinicians
- Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- We offer CEU credits for LCSW, LMHC and LMFT licensed ONLY IN FLORIDA. This program has been approved for 1.0 clinical hour of continuing education for clinical social workers, mental health counselors and marriage and family therapists by UF Health, Patient and Family Resources, BAP-7. Certificate of completion provided to all participants regardless of state. This program has been approved for 1.0 clinical hour of continuing education for clinical social workers, mental health counselors, and marriage and family therapists by UF Health, Patient and Family Resources, BAP-7. CEU credits for LCSW, LMHC, LMFT licensed ONLY IN FLORIDA. Certification of completion provided to all participants regardless of state.
- For UF faculty and staff: You MUST have your license number and UFID or email address on your attendance sheet to receive credit. Please print name legibly. If your information cannot be read, you will NOT receive credit.
- Contact Martha Pennock Schaub email@example.com or FAX: 352-265-7983
- Note: All CME forms must be received by 5 p.m. on the day of the lecture by fax or email.